Monday, July 21, 2008

Rainy days and Mondays

Hello. I am at my last shift at the library for two and a half weeks. This morning was a whirlwind of running around and getting things done. We paid for our flowers, ordered rolls, got breakfast, got my ring cleaned, got items for the flowers, and went to the distribution center and the health center. All within two hours! Yikes! Yesterday was really fun because Eli's parents had all of my family (Me, Mom, Cindy and Kurt and A.J., and Ronda and her girls) over for a cookout. It was so much fun because Eli's cousins were there and all the kids just loved playing together. They had some mattresses on the floor waiting to be moved into the spare bedroom but it became a kids paradise. They all took turns taking jumps onto them. Gary and Eli rated them on their jumps. Eli's cousin Anna kept saying, "my turn! My turn!" When no one would listen to her she would say to me, "Sheebe, (that's what she calls me), say, 'Anna's turn!'" It was cute. Then my niece Romey, who is Eli's shadow and still continued to call him Daddy all night would say, "Romey's turn" and jump up and down in the same spot with her arms folded and no expression on her face. Then Eli and I went and picked up Alaina and Milo from the airport. I'm so glad they're here and now everyone but Dad and Paul and Cheryl has met Eli! I think this week is going to be a lot of fun! It's going to be very busy though. But, that will just make it more fun and will make the time pass faster. I'm really jealous though because Eli gets to go see Batman tonight with his friends from work for a bachelor party. No fair! Just kidding, he deserves a fun night with his friends. I hope he has a lot of fun. Methinks I'll hang out with my sisters. So, I'd better go.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Yeah, you now hav a blog! I'll see you tomorrow, if you have time to squeeze me in!

Cindy Feuz said...

Congratulations.. We are all glad you went on your honeymoon..Maybe you'll be more relaxed when you return! haha