Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone, a day early! I guess I'm excited for it. Eli has to work, which is a bummer. But we are having a ward party/Halloween Carnival/Chili Cookoff that we get to help with, and by we I mean me because as I mentioned above, Eli will be at work. It's only for a couple of hours anyway. I am excited for it though, and I've never made chili before, so that will be fun. I need to have a costume though, and I have no idea. Cindy's Dorothy costume was too short on me, and I was counting on it. Maybe I'll go the way of Roland and be static cling.
In other news, it's been a pretty good week. I've had a good week in school, there have been lots of serendipitous class canceling and homework extensions which have left me with extra time to sleep in and a lot less homework. Tomorrow I only have one class and it's not until 10! And then I have a work party, so free lunch! Eli's week hasn't been as easy as mine though. He has a physiology test tomorrow and he's been studying for it all week. He also had a big 5 hour assignment for personal finance that's taken up a lot of his time. We're saving watching the season finale of season four of the Office until he's done with his test! We work on a reward system.
This week was fun because it was Kurts birthday and even though he was tired and didn't have the ideal birthday, his party was fun I thought. Happy birthday Kurt.
The other exciting news in my life is that I only have Winter semester and Spring term and then I'll be done with school! I kept thinking I had to take Summer term, but I don't. I'll get to graduate in August. Knowing that I only have to make it through 2 semesters seems reasonable. I can't wait. Everyone is invited to come out in August to my graduation celebration!
Tonight, we're makin burritos (my favorite) and going to the temple!
Have a happy Halloween everyone!!!
-Cherie and Eli

3 comments:

sagebrushandbuttercups said...

Cherie,
Thanks for the happy Halloween message. Hope you two enjoy your evening at the temple and your party tomorrow Cherie! Great luck with the test, E!
Love, Mom

Alainarae said...

Cherie, just get some red leggings to wear under the dorothy costume or something! no big deal! that would be cute, anyway... Happy Halloweenie!

Cindy Feuz said...

Sorry mine legs aren't as long as yours... Thanks for the birthday doings for Kurt, he really appreciated it. He had fun, he was just tired.
Happy Halloween!