Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm scared of June

Sorry, I don't have any pictures because I left my camera at Cindy's house. Anyway, I made the headboard and it turned out great, yet for some reason, on the right side of our bed nails will not go into the wall. I spent a lot of time searching for something to secure it, and I found a hook type of thing, and the headboard hung for a couple of days. Until Saturday. I finally selected a picture to hang above our bed and whilst I was hammering in the nail, the headboard fell off and I was unable to get it to go back. I got so frustrated I had to just forget about it for a while. But, I will get it up one of these days, even if I have to completely reconfigure the bedroom. Just kidding, I'd just move the bed at the most. We had a good weekend. Friday night was Eli's friend Tom's birhtday. They had a cookout at Mt. Timp park. It was fun. Then we watched the movie "New in Town" with Tom and Whitney. I really liked that movie. It was really cute and it was one of the cleanest movies I've seen in a long time. On Saturday I cleaned the whole house (which was awesome) while Eli studied then we went to a bonfire up the canyon with some of our friends. It was really fun and so nice to come home to a clean house. Now, we have 17 days to the MCAT so I will be drafting up a schedule for us as soon as I'm done posting this so we can make the most of our time in studying. Eli takes the test the day after I have my finals. So, in the next 16 days I have to write two big papers and present them to the class. We have a lot going on in the next few weeks so we probably won't be doing much. Well, a couple fun things we'll be doing is our ward pool party on Saturday and new baby Tori's blessing on Sunday in Ogden. Wish us luck on our upcoming academic endeavors. Ha, that sounds so high-falutin'. And that sounds so hick. Oh well. Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

sagebrushandbuttercups said...

You two are such hard workers it may be that June is scared of you! I know that as you put the time into these important tasks Heavenly father will help you accomplish and be able to access and recall the things necessary to succeed. I am so proud of both of you! Hang in there and don't give up, your goals are in sight!
Love,
JMom