Friday, July 17, 2009

Separate Vacations
























































































Well, we have almost been married a year and we already started taking separate vacations. I went home last week for my friend's wedding. We couldn't afford two plane tickets. Eli stayed home to find a job (he got one the first day, while I've been looking for almost a month, no fair!). He's now working at Stonehenge Rehab as a CNA. Thanks for putting in the good word, Emily. But, his job didn't start until the next week, so he got a ride with his brother to the family cabin in Island Park, ID, right outside of Yellowstone. I don't like separate vacations. I missed him so much. But, we both did have a good time on our respective trips. I just wish we could have taken each of them together. Oh well. I had a great time in Missouri. Joanna's wedding was beautiful. It was a lot of fun and I saw some friends that I hadn't seen for a while. Then I got to go visit Alaina, Roland, Milo, and Oliver (whom I had never met before). I love those two boys. Oliver smiles so much and Milo gives the best kisses. Then I spent time with Paul, Cheryl,and their lot. They were fun to hang out with too! And I got to see Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Michell, and Mom and Dad. It was a great trip. Then the day I got back was fun too. Annie and Lia Belle picked me up. Then we all went to Provo where I got to see Eli again, then we all went to Cindy's and ate lunch, then we all went swimming at the Orem pool. It was a lot of fun. After that, Eli and I went to the airport to pick up Ronda's oldest three. I even got to see Ronda and Romey. Romey couldn't be restrained from seeing Eli so I had to take her back through security again. The most amazing thing about the whole trip was that I got to see all 16 of my nieces and nephews all in a week's time. I don't think that's ever happened before! I'm happy to be home now and back with Eli. I missed him a lot. Hopefully, separate vacations won't happen again. Here are some pictures!

2 comments:

Alainarae said...

that is so cool you got to see everyone in a week! Crazy! Good traveling...I wished I could have kept you longer, but that was so fun to see you! What's sad is that Oliver smiles so much more now since he's not sick anymore! Oh well!

Sara said...

I love all the pics. we haven't had to take a separate vacation, but it doesnt sound very fun at all. You look absolutley gorgeous. Can't wait to get back to provo and hopefully see some more of you guys. Love ya.