Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Big Events!!















So, since I last posted we've had a lot of big events. We celebrated our one year anniversary, Eli's 24th birthday, and my graduation from BYU. Here are a lot of pictures.
For our anniversary we went back to the Little America Hotel in Salt Lake where we spent our wedding night. It was so much fun. We went swimming, ate a nice dinner, and even got room service. I got Eli a soccer ball and he wrote me a poem and sang me some songs. It was a great anniversary. I can't believe we've been married a year. It went by really quickly and it seems like we've been married for a lot longer than that.
For Eli's birthday we had an awesome Nacho Libre party. We dressed like wrestlers, nuns, or orphans, ate a lot of food, had a wrestling contest, and watched the movie outside. It was a lot of fun.
I graduated on Friday. It was really nice, short too. My mom and dad came out for it. We had a really good time with everyone. On Friday night we had a nice barbeque with all the family that was in the area at Eli's parents house. It was a lot of fun. Now, I'm just looking for a job. Eli's working and getting ready for school to start. It's kind of strange to have a fall without starting school. But, nice.
Here are our pictures:

3 comments:

Alainarae said...

Cherie~ #1: You are beautiful #2 Did you wear silver shoes w/ a brown polka dot dress or was it black? I couldn't tell. #3: I love your hot pink fingernails on your anniversary. So hot. #4 thanks for sharing the pictures, I was getting tired of your last post, and I like to see pictures of you since I never get to see you! I love you, Congrats on being married for 1 year, and on Graduating! GOOD JOB!!!!

Alainarae said...

Sorry, I can now tell the dress is black since you have on black CUTE earrings.. WHere did you get the dress, because I want one!! It is darling! and it looks like it would work for nursing, too. Let me know, if you please!!

Cindy Feuz said...

Cherie I must say you look very skinny in your pics there, but you also do in real life too. congrats again! and also very pretty