Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good News!

Eli and I are happy to share some good news. Actually, two pieces of good news!
First and foremost, we just found out today that we are having a baby girl! Well, we didn't just find out we were having a baby, we've known that for a while, but we did find out it's a girl today. We are so excited! We were thinking a boy, but all of my sisters were right, and I couldn't be happier. The due date is March 16, 2011. Spring is such a nice time to be born. I'm 20 weeks, so exactly half-way. We are so excited!

The second good news is that Eli has been accepted to University of Louisville School of Medicine. It's a great school and Louisville is a neat city. Our really good friends Emily and Kyle live there and it would be a great place to go. We still have a lot of schools to hear back from, but it's nice to know he got in and we have somewhere to go!

Well, that's all the good news for today. We're going to a ward Halloween party and I have to go finish my soup for it. It's Tomato Basil!
Have a good night!

5 comments:

Alainarae said...

Cherie, I'm so happy for all the good news you and Eli had today! Although, this news would be better for me if you were getting accepted to DC... then I could see that baby girl some more! She is going to have the best lips ever! Love you guys! I told Milo tonight that we are driving to Utah in the Spring to meet his new girl cousin!!!

mk said...

I'm so happy and excited for you!! Hooray! You must be over the moon!!

And a BIG congrats to Eli!

And, are you going to post your recipe?

Amber :) said...

WAhoo!! Sorry I missed your call, but I'm glad I got my answer on the blog! I was totally thinking boy as well, but I'm so in love with baby girls and happy it's taking up our Von Trapp ratio! If Andy has a girl, we'll be 5 and 5! So so happy for you, and I'm rooting you go to Louisville! We've got quite the clan out in those parts! :)
Love you guys.

Scott Morris said...

Yay! So happy for both of you! Life is awesome, is it not?

I hope we see you guys soon. The 5th annual peanut butter party is on November 13th. You should come!

Sarah and Wes said...

Congratulations!!! Being a mom is the best!!! Glad things are going your way and continued good luck on acceptance into schools!!