Saturday, November 20, 2010

Updates

I feel compelled to blog more, especially about the baby, but there is not much to report. She is growing (so am I) and she kicks a ton! I guess I don't really have anything to compare it to, but she really does seem to move around a lot. She is usually the busiest for a couple hours in the morning, from about 7:30-10, when I get to work and I sit down at my desk. She especially moves a lot when I drink a green smoothie. She also moves a lot at night, when I lay down. That's always fun, because then Eli gets to feel her. She also moves a lot when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Last night I got up at around 3, and when I laid back down she went nuts. It makes me worried that when she gets bigger inside of me, the kicks will probably keep me up a lot. But I don't mind. It was funny though, because we went to the first BYU men's basketball game last Friday, and then the one against Utah State on Wednesday and both times she was kicking like mad. I think it was all of the noise, because it was so noisy in there. It's a really neat sensation to have a human being moving inside of you.
We go to the doctor on Tuesday. They'll do another ultrasound and I'll meet with the doctor. Remind me to ask about a flu shot and birthing classes. Those are my questions for him this time. I always have a couple of questions and then I forget. But I will remember this time.
In other news, Eli has started his new job and likes it. Last week he was gone from Sunday afternoon to Wednesday in Boise, Rexburg, and Logan. He works for a company that goes to other companies to do health screening for their employees. He takes their blood pressure, weight, height, cholesterol, blood sugar, and stuff like that. He likes the job and now that he is done with applications and most interviews he has more time to work.
He has one more interview in Houston on the 3rd of December.
Well, I gotta go. It's our weekend to help clean the church.
Cherie

I know I know, I promise pictures next time.

3 comments:

brittany said...

I always had a running list of questions that I kept in my purse, so whenever I thought of one I quickly pulled out the list and wrote it down wherever I was. That was the only way I would ever remember what questions I wanted to ask. Good luck!

Whitney said...

thanks for the sweet message on my blog! i haven't posted anything for the longest time -- i'm surprised people still look at it! So fun to hear about you and eli- and the little soccer player in your tummy! please, please, please post pictures of your cute baby belly! either that, or we'll just have to see you guys in person sometime . . . :)

~LB said...

It's a book called Unattended Sorrow. It's so good. I am sorry about the phone call the other day. I am sorry about your grandma. It sucks and it hurts and I love you ok?