Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sweet Baby

I just love this video of Caroline. It was right after she ate. You can see how alert she can be. She really is a perfect baby. She sleeps for about 3 1/2 hours between feedings all night, and she is very calm most of the time. Once we got the nursing stuff figured out she stopped crying. She just kind of whines when we change her clothes or diapers. She hates being swaddled, and she poops all the time! We're so grateful that she is healthy. It was funny because after I took this video I showed it to her and she was entranced, just watching the little screen. I think I will write a blog post now about how her birth went. Enjoy the little sweetheart, I know Eli and I do.

2 comments:

Cindy Feuz said...

those are the cutest hiccups I've ever heard! So cute!

: ) said...

Ohhh Cherie, seeing Caroline and hearing you talk to her makes my heart so very happy tonight.
Love,
Grandma Jani