Monday, November 14, 2011

Random Thoughts






  • I love watching Caroline just roll around and play in the living room.  She will make little squeaky noises, pull books off the shelf, and is adorable.  She is so much fun.
  • Is it lame that I secretly love and find it relaxing to go to the grocery store by myself on Saturday night at 9:00?  
  • I ironed my shower curtain last night.  It hangs a lot more nicely and it made me feel in touch with my grandma.  That's something she would have done.
  • Eli and I were talking about what we would do if we had unlimited money.  We decided we would buy a house, a minivan for the second car, and I would take yoga classes.  Other than that our life wouldn't change that much.  He'd still go to school everyday, I'd stay home with the baby and make us dinner every night.  I like that we wouldn't let having money change us too much.  At least, we think it wouldn't.
  • I'm really excited for Thanksgiving.  It will be nice to go home and be with my family.  Eli's never been able to spend much time in Missouri with us, so I'm especially looking forward to that. 
  • I am grateful to be so blessed.  Even though we have our struggles and hard times, our life is beautiful and we are happy.
  • Caroline is very close to crawling.  I predict by Thanksgiving she will have it down. 

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ironing the shower curtain! You just took "domestic goddess" to the next level! Cute pictures

brittany said...

Amen on the going to the grocery store alone! I am right there with you.

Caroline is getting so big and beautiful. I can't believe it. We miss seeing yall.