Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Today was Great!

Today was a great day!  Lots of really good things happened!  Here is why today was so much fun!
Grandma Rhoads bought her a new swimsuit when she was here.  Yes, those are hearts on it. 

I'm sorry, but this has got to be the cutest picture I have ever seen.  Her little leg and smile.  She is so beautiful!  And that really is the cutest swimsuit I've ever seen.

pig tails.

She was making the funniest faces at dinner tonight.

She's starting to perfect the art of making weird faces.

She loves to stick her tongue out. 

She kept making this silly/creepy face. 

  • Caroline started nursing again!  Yay!  She nursed in the morning and before bed.  Also, there was no biting!  That was the best.  It just made me so happy!  She was in a good mood today too.
  • The other fun things is that Caroline got to play with two friends today.  First this morning, we had our friend Lydia come over so her mom  could run some errands.  She had so much fun.  Lydia is almost two and they like to play together.  Then in the afternoon Lily came over while her mom went to the doctors office.  Lily and Caroline really love to play together.  Lily took every toy out of the toy box and handed them one by one to Caroline, which Caroline loved.  Lily just turned two on Sunday, and had a great birthday party.  
  • I guess those are the two main points.  We had a good dinner, Eli gave Caroline a bath while I took a nap on the couch, and I learned how to do a French twist to my hair off of pinterest. I also got all of the laundry and ironing done.  I think now I am going to paint my nails now and wait for Eli to finish studying so we can go to bed.  I still have a hard time sleeping without him.  
 Good Night!

No comments: