Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rhoads Family Portraits, 2012


Eli's Dad and Step-Mom set up family pictures while we were in Utah this summer.  I was excited because I haven't been in any family pictures yet.  Now they are stuck with me.  I'm in the pictures!  Haha!  Karen did a great job.  She picked out all of the outfits herself.  Not a small feat with that many people.  It was the most painless picture taking experience I've ever had, even with all those kids.  It was great!  Thanks for the pictures! By the way, the pictures were taken at the state hospital in Provo.  It was so pretty there. 






Eli's dad calls this one "Mormon Family circa 1847"

This is Eli's sister Kim, her husband Rory, and their kids Rustin, Tori, and Quincy.

The Rhoads grandkids, Makenna, Rustin, Tori, Caroline, and Quincy.



The girls

The whole clan: Back from left, Gabe, Josh, Elle Mae (the dog), and Derek.  Second row from left: Lisa, Makenna, Gary, Karen, Quincy, Cherie, Caroline, and Eli. Third Row from left: Kim, Rustin, Tori, and Rory

1 comment:

Alainarae said...

LOVE the pictures! How can I get the one of you three? P.S. Can Karen be my outfit coordinator next? lol. I love the color scheme!