Thursday, August 2, 2012

Utah Trip

So, here we are again.  it's been a really long time.  But, I have a good excuse!  Caroline and I went to visit family in Utah for a whole month.  Yes, it was a very long time, but we had lots of fun!  We got to meet our new cousin, sweet Felicity!  She is the cousin that is the closest in age to caroline and I plan on them being best friends in a few years!

Caroline loved eating up at the counter at Grandma and Grandpas house!


We went to Bear Lake for a family reunion, sadly Eli couldn't be there because he was finishing his internship at the childrens hospital in Louisville, he joined us in July.  We went to the Minnetonka Cave.  It was cool, but cold and had a lot of stairs, and I mean a LOT of wet, slippery, steep stairs.  But, it was neat to go to a cave.  I don't think I've been in one since fourth grade!



Caroline really liked playing at Bear Lake!  She loved the water!



We met up with my dear friend Amber and her fiance Isaac and walked over to Bridal Veil Falls.  If you'll notice a theme in our pictures is water.  Caroline really loves water.



we loved City Creek shopping center in Salt Lake City.  Here's Caroline playing in the water with her cousin AJ.


She also really loved the skywalk over the street.


We went with Eli's mom and Grandma again! It was so much fun!




Eli, his Mom, Grandma, and Caroline all looking at videos on his phone.

Eli's mom was staying at a hotel and we went to see her.  They had fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.  Needless to say, Caroline really liked it!


So, it was a good trip.  We ended up driving back, and Caroline did great.  She had a hard time being gone at first, but she got used to everyone and ended up having a really good time with all of her aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and friends.  Thanks for the fun memories everyone!

1 comment:

mk said...

Haha I was so confused when I saw that first picture of that little girl! I thought, what happened? That can't be Caroline! And it wasn't. :)

I'm glad you had a good time! I can't wait to meet Amber's Isaac.