Monday, September 8, 2008

Our week of discontent

So last week really sucked for us. Sickness ruled the land of the Rhoads. Not only was it bad being sick, but it was the first week of classes! We were both able to make it on Tuesday, but Wednesday hit us hard and we both stayed home. We had really bad colds. Eli toke the gold in the sneezing and coughing department, but I won in the fever and fatigue category. I was able to make it to work on Thursday and to class on Friday, but poor Eli was out for the count. A fun thing was we both got to take a trip to the health center together last Thursday. We even got matching prescriptions. Awwww! We did get to have some fun this weekend because we started feeling better. We got to see the Indiana Jones Movie at the dollar theater. Awful. I'm ashamed of Indy. And we got to watch the BYU-UW game at Eli's friends house. That was fun. Yesterday they had a regional stake conference for all the stakes in Utah Valley. It was broadcast at all the stake centers, it was really nice. So, today is really our first week of class and we have to get all caught up on what we missed last week, but the first week of classes aren't that hard to catch up to. Well, I'm going to go now! See ya!!!!

2 comments:

~LB said...

so if you spelled stake steak I was all over it but since it is spelled stake I think i will pass that doesn't sound edible

Alainarae said...

sorry you guys were so sick! Glad you are feeling better now! Do you like your new layout? I hacked in and did some damage.. Your site is kind of wacked out..I don't know why it was being so weird.. Your old cute one you tried to have only shows for a split second then it would go away..it still is doing that! Sorry if you don't like it..I'll change it! Let me know! Love you