Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fun weekend

Well, we've had a fun weekend thus far. Last night Eli had to work and I went to a student produced movie on campus with Janae. It was pretty good. There's a girl in her ward who was one of the producers. Guess who sits behind us? Our old Bishop. He's the best. Eli and I both loved the singles ward it was in so it was good to see him and his wife. They told us that at 10 their stake was having an ice skating party. He told me to bring Eli when he gets off of work and we could go ice skating for free. So we did. It was so much fun. We got to ice skate together (and I have to brag and say it's the one sport at which I am better than Eli), talk to all of our friends from the ward, and use the word zamboni in regular conversation. Then we went up to the lab so Eli could get his lab hours in for the week. I worked on my own project of typing up the recipes I have that are handwritten and just floating around and saving them all to my flash drive. I'm going to print them out and put them in a master cookbook that Eli's aunt gave me. I was happy to get that done. I had over 20 pages of recipes. Now I have more ideas for dinner, and if I ever bring something somewhere, and people ask for the recipe, I can just pop in my flash drive and print it for them right there.
Today, I am at work, I switched shifts with a coworker and now I won't have to work Monday night. I'll work until 2. Eli is here in the library studying. At four we are going to watch AJ so Cindy and Kurt can go see the new James Bond movie, then Eli's lab buddies are having a Chuck Norris party later tonight. It should be a fun weekend. I cleaned the house yesterday. I should go to the store today too. We're having a nice time. Eli had a physics test this week that he did really well on. This upcoming week he has a Personal Finance test and Physiology test. I have a paper due this week that I had better start on.
Have a good weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

Cindy Feuz said...

Thank you in advance for allowing us to go to the movies for "real".
Next time I'll get Kristin to watch him then we can go with you guys somewhere, since you watched him last time when we went out to eat with them. Anyway more good times. A.J. has sooo much fun with you both! He's napped and ate and ready to play!
That's alot of school work. Good luck on all the tests and papers to both of you.

Alainarae said...

Oh I'm jealous Cindy and Kurt got to see that movie.. When Roland escapes the hospital, we are going to go see it.. Ice skating sounds fun, but all your tests sound boring! haha