Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Employment!

I'm so happy to finally title a post that. I have recently been informed that I am hired to work at In N' Out's new Orem restaurant. I've never been so happy for a fast food job! The company is great and takes really great care of their employees. It is such a huge relief and load off my shoulders to have a job now! Next week the orientation begins. I'm so glad to let some of the pressure off of Eli's shoulders. We're both very pleased. Now I can breathe a little easier! Thanks, InN'Out!

5 comments:

: ) said...

congratulations Cherie! They are VERY lucky to have you and I hope you will enjoy it.
Love, Jan

Emily said...

Hiphip Hooray! Just think of how many people you beat for the job. You must be very qualified. I heard that hundreds lined up to get a job there. Is is full time? part time? What are your hours so we can come eat there while you work.

I know that you always joked when Eli worked at Chuck-a-rama because you thought that it had such a disgusting name. Well, Parker and I have always thought In and Out Burger was a pretty gross name too. Does it mean the burgers go in and then right out of you? Maybe working at gross named food places is your family tradition.

~LB said...

I LOVE IN AND OUT!!! Almost as much as I lvoe you

Alainarae said...

Yay Cherie! Congratulations..There is nothing wrong with working at fast food places, or gross named buffets. It's an honest day's work! Just don't eat too many french fries, or your face will be greasy. lol..Love you! Hope to see you in a couple of months!! We'll come visit you at work for sure. I don't think I've ever eaten there...

Alainarae said...

Time for a new blog..I'm getting so bored of this one! It's almost 2 months old! Come on!