Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 2

Yesterday we had:
Green smoothies for breakfast.
Almonds, beans, carrots and hummus, and a piece of whole wheat bread for lunch.
Grilled steak and grilled mixed veggies for dinner. It was delicious.

I also got my pilates DVD in the mail and we did that yesterday morning. I forgot how much I love pilates. Maybe I'll become a certified Pilates teacher some day. I have noticed having more energy, but I think the withdrawls are giving me headaches, but those should go away in a few days. Eli thinks he's already starting to lose weight. I was stupid and didn't weigh ourselves before we started, maybe I should today.

I think tonight we might go on a hike to Stuart Falls. I don't know if that can beat last weeks date of dinner at Olive Garden (we knew it would be our last time for a while) and games at Nickel City Arcade (that was a blast!). I know it will be fun though!

We'll keep posting.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks for posting about this, it's definitely motivating for me. Please keep it coming!

Alainarae said...

sounds like you are doing awesome! I can't wait to start back to my good habits.. With the way I've been eating since I've been home, I'm sure no one believes me! Oh well, I miss it, though.