Saturday, May 7, 2011

2 Month Check-up



I took Caroline to the doctor on Tuesday for her two month check-up. She is doing so well, I am happy to say. She has gained weight, a lot, since her two week check-up. She is a whopping 9 pounds and 6 ounces! That's almost 3 pounds since her birth! I was so proud of her. She's also 22 1/2 inches long now too. She's grown 1 1/2 inches. Everything else is looking good for her. She is healthy and doing well. The doctor also told me that two month olds have the ability to sleep 12 hours at night. He told me a strategy to get her to sleep better. And I have to say it is kind of working, the first phase at least. The first night we did it she slept 7 hours, then last night it was 6 hours. It's not really six hours straight. She'll sleep about 4 or 5 hours then wake up and I'll give her a pacifier and she'll sleep for an hour or more longer. So, once she starts sleeping those six or seven hours straight through then we'll work on dropping the next feeding.

No comments: