Monday, May 2, 2011

Milestone #2

Milestone #1 was smiling, which you saw earlier she is very good at. Well, yesterday she reached milestone #2, rolling over! I've had the feeling that she would do it soon, and she did! I was so glad it was when Eli was home. We were so excited! She did 5 times in a row. This video is of the third time she rolled over.

Yesterday was special in another way because we blessed her at church. It was very beautiful and special. We had a lot of family and friends there to see her. Her blessing dress was so pretty and she was calm and perfect for it. Unfortunately, I did not get pictures! I know I'm a bad Mom! We were rushing to get ready for church, then we came home and I had to finish getting the lunch ready, then I had to feed her and she was ready to be out of her dress and so was I and we were busy all day. I think when Eli gets home tonight I'll dress us all up again and take some pictures to recreate the day. You'll love her dress and bonnet! Right now Caroline is lounging in the boppy next to me, just cooing and smiling. She is such a sweetheart. I think I'll lay her down to see if she'll roll over again!

1 comment:

Alainarae said...

Way to go, Caroline! What a strong baby :) Good thing her Daddy blessed her with Strength! Can't wait to see her! Love you! Definitely dress her up again and re-create it!