Monday, September 26, 2011

September's almost over already?

I can't believe how quickly this month has flown by! It is blowing my mind.  September has been a wonderful month.  I feel like we are finally over the awkward adjustment period and are settled in quite nicely.  Caroline is doing great!  She eats well, has her two bottom teeth, sleeps well, takes good naps, and is overall a happy baby.  She is starting to get better at sitting up too.  Here are some pictures for your enjoyment!
After her bath tonight, see how she is getting so big!

With her daddy.  No one can make her laugh like Eli.  When he comes home and she sees him she just lights up.  She's always all smiles for Daddy.  It's so cute!  Speaking of Eli, he got a 95% on his last test!  We are so proud of him.

Such a pretty one!


I couldn't resist getting her a pair of skinny jeans!

This was her first time in a restaurant high chair!  She liked it a lot, especially when she realized she could put the edge of the table in her mouth very easily!


Also taken today.  She has such big smiles!  You can see her tiny teeth in there!

Her two favorite things at bathtime are her crocodile, and when we pour water from up above onto her tummy!

She looks like a little boy in this one, mainly because I hadn't fixed her hair yet, and it is a boy shirt.  We were in DisneyLand last summer when I was 5 weeks pregnant, and we really thought we were having a boy.  We picked this onesie out from the ESPN store.  It says "I watch ESPN with Daddy".  And she used to, when she was tiny and we had cable!

She sits in her high chair, well, we tie her in.

She eats...

She's kind of messy..

But she is so beautiful!

See those chompers?

4 comments:

Annie said...

Keep the pictures of Caroline coming! I can't get enough! She is so adorable!

: ) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
: ) said...

I agree with Annie, Caroline IS adorable! Thanks so much for the pictures.
Love,
Jan
PS that one with Caroline reaching to the dripping water is an amazing photo. Awesome!

Cindy Feuz said...

Oh my cuteness!! Love her face it's so darling!!!!!! I can't wait to get her to smile at me again!