Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just Some Pictures

 Caroline looked particularly cute yesterday.  I loved her hair.  It wasn't long after I took the pictures that she ripped out one ponytail about 75% of the way and looked like a lopsided puppy for the rest of the day.  Oh well.
 Here is some happy news.  Caroline now has three cousins within a year of her age.  My sister Annie had little Felicity in November, Eli's sister Kim had baby Quincy a couple of weeks ago, and now my sister Alaina had baby Sullivan this morning!  She'll always have a cousin to play with.  Lucky kid!

 This is after taking the pony tails off.  I took pictures of her right before bath time and I couldn't believe how long her limbs are.  This kid is going to be tall and lanky, just like Eli.  I mean look at that arm and the leg in the next picture!  She always outgrows her clothes early, but only because they get to short.  She can't wear a lot of the 6-12 month clothes anymore, they still fit her around the waist but the pants look like capris.

Silly baby!  I think she looks like Phoebe in this one.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh My! she is so beautiful!