Monday, May 14, 2012

First Year of Medical School: Check

That's right.  Eli finished his first year of medical school!  He did so well and I am very proud of him.  It was a crazy year, with a lot of new things, but with everything that happened, he was able to focus and do well in his classes.  He honored in two classes too!  I really believe the Lord has blessed him tons.  Eli is very good at always putting his calling and his family first.  I've told him often that even though he is super busy with school and church, I always feel like Caroline and I are most important to him.  I'm so happy I married him.

On Friday he took two tests.  He got a 90% on one and an 80% on the other.  We celebrated by going on a real date!  We got a babysitter.  We went to dinner and a movie.  We had a really great time!  We saw the Avengers and loved it.  Now he has the rest of May off, then an internship in June, then July and half of August off!  We've only had a weekend so far, but it has been heavenly having him home, with out the stresses of studying and homework weighing on him.  Did I mention I'm proud of him?

I still can't find my hookup for the computer for pictures.  Sorry.  Caroline has been very funny and cute lately.  And also obstinate and headstrong.  We like to call her our little monster because she likes to growl and stomp around.  She is a stinker, but a very lovable one.  She is happy to have her daddy home too!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Way to go Eli! I'm jealous of all the time he has off! You guys deserve it though. Lets hang out soon! Do you guys want to come over for dinner sometime when you get back from Nashville?