Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Picture Dump!

  I finally found the connector to my camera!  Here are pictures from my trip to Missouri in April, when my sister Alaina visited, and just cute stuff Caroline's been doing.  Enjoy!
wearing daddy's socks

just cute

With her sweet cousin Guiliana at my parents house in Missouri

Playing at the gym in the church building in Kearney with her cousin Quincey.  Caroline is lucky to have the best cousins.



She had her own baby easter egg hunt in the backyard



The whole group who was at my moms house: My sister Ronda's four girls, her friend Sara's two boys and mom, and my brothers five kids, and my mom.  It was so much fun.

Quite possibly my favorite picture of Caroline ever taken.  Eating her Easter candy after waking up.

Easter Sunday.  Too bad Eli was in Kentucky.  We missed him.

Me, my parents, my sister Ronda and her four beautiful daughters.


Me and Mom at the Kansas City Temple open house!

Me, Caroline, and my sister Alaina and her three boys, tiny baby in the sling, at the Louisville zoo.

Pygmy hippo

These three are my favorite pictures of Eli and Caroline.  Totally captures how happy her daddy makes her!



On the Carousel at the zoo with dad.

Taking a bath with cousins Milo and Oliver.  She liked it for a while, but they are kind of rowdy!


Eli's taught her that it's funny to put pants on her head.  Now she does it all the time to be silly!




Found this at a garage sale.  She loves to crawl through the tunnel!

Her favorite things right now are helping me cook and playing in the sink.  Anything with water, or wa-wa as she calls it, are her favorite things.



This is what she looks like when Daddy gets her dressed.  Those are pj shorts.  Daddy loves all the bright colors!

Playing in the sink, it's actually a smile

being silly

Her favorite book to carry around right now and pretend to read is Eli's Eye Examination and Diagnosis text book.  It has really gross pictures of eyes with different diseases.  She won't leave it alone.  Maybe she'll be an ophthalmologist when she grows up.

This is from today!

2 comments:

: ) said...

Oh Cherie thanks so much. What a wonderful bunch of pictures! I am so enjoying seeing you all!
Love, Jan

Alainarae said...

Oh! That was a fun trip- I can't wait to come back and visit you this fall??? I miss you!