Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Gratitude

Today I've been thinking about things I am grateful for.  This is by no means a comprehensive list, because there's not enough space for that, but here are a few things.

  • Eli's phone wouldn't charge anymore, so I took it to the sprint store today and they replaced it for free!  Getting the insurance is worth it!
  • Caroline is becoming more and more fun each day.  She is hilarious and smart and learning a ton.
  • I'm starting my hot yoga class tomorrow morning.  90 minutes, over 100 degrees.  I may live to regret this, but for now I am very excited.
  • We were able to see some friends from BYU that we haven't seen for a while.  It was fun!
  • Eli's last day of school is on the 11th.  Any prayers would be welcome.  I can't believe the first year is almost over!  It's been crazy.  The best part is his internship doesn't start until June, so we have him for a few weeks!  
  • Lately I've really been feeling the spirit very abundantly in our lives.  We've been learning some wonderful things at church and have been able to improve a few things.
Life has been great lately.  I'm very grateful for everything we have been blessed with.  

1 comment:

: ) said...

What a beautiful post Cherie!
Love you!
Jan