Friday, August 29, 2008

I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!!!

Or really, just a lot of antibiotics. Here's my conundrum: everyone and their dog, and by that I mean all of my sisters (if you want to read more about us, read Annie's post, she's got us all covered) have the best backgrounds for their blogs from thecutestblogontheblock.com. No matter how hard I try, and trust me, I've spent a couple hours already, it won't work on mine. If anyone thinks they can do it for me, let me know and I'll give you my password and user name so you can do it for me. I feel like mine is boring. So, I went to the doctor yesterday and found out I had a really bad infection. She gave me a lot of antibiotics and a pain pill. The pain pills just made me tired and I pretty much slept all day. I don't know if Eli really knew how sick I was because he was gone from 12-6 and when he came home I was still asleep. He said, "Wow, you really are sick." He was very nice in taking care of me. I tend to be kind of a baby when I'm sick. Don't be too shocked. I just hate taking medicine, I hate it. But he's really good at making me take my remedies. I guess I'm giving him good practice for being a doctor when he'll have to put up with stubborn patients.
Sometimes Eli calls me Romey because instead of telling him what I want, I just nudge him and try to convey my feelings with shoves. Case in point, last night we were watching a movie at home and I wanted him to lay on his side on the couch so I could lay down too. Instead of telling him, because I was really intent on the movie, I just started tapping his hip, hoping he'd understand what I wanted. Then he called me Romey. And I was humbled. I guess it's time to grow up when you're 22 but your behavior is sometimes that of a two year olds.
In other news, I think we'll see Kung Fu Panda tonight. I think I'll make fish for dinner too. I think I'll go to the game on Saturday and I hope Eli can get work off so he can come too. Well, that's about all I know for today.
I'd better go.

3 comments:

Belcheryl said...

So you slept all day! What is different about that? Sounds like the same ol Cherie to me.....ha
So Romey, did you call him grandpa too?

Annie said...

I can fix your blog. email me you password. Sleep all day... how would that be? I can't remember the last time I got to do that... oh wait... i did lay around a lot a few days before Phoebe was born and mom was here to watch the other two. Enjoy Cherie. and consider how much you like sleep when you are considering your family plannig. BTW what type of infection did you have? I hope you feel better.

Brianne said...

Sleeping all day is my favorite thing about being single and childless. If I'm gonna be single, and if I have to live without kids, dangit I'm sleeping all day! HA!