Friday, December 5, 2008

Eli the Physics Master!!

I just want to say that Eli got 100% on his physics test today!  He's so smart.  I've seen the stuff he studies for that class, it makes absolutely no sense at all!  I'm really proud of him.  In other news, he will work tonight, and while he works I'm going to split a Cafe Rio salad with my friend Ashley and we are going to finally see The Dark Knight at the dollar theater.  Dinner and movie for $5 each.  Tomorrow morning I'm going birding again.  I love being out in the cold, that was sarcasm.  Other than that, I don't think we have that many plans for the weekend, just cleaning the house and getting ready for finals.  
Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Alainarae said...

good job to your einstein husband. Maybe it will rub off on you! lol.. have a fun night out with your friend! Its a good movie!

Belcheryl said...

That reminds me of when I got 100% on my physics final....It was great...

~LB said...

Hey ask cheryl to add me to her blog I would love to see how she and the kiddos and paul are doing