Saturday, December 13, 2008

Favorite Wedding Pictures!



Sorry this is a lot of pictures at once, I actually have access to a computer with my pictures on them, so I'm taking advantage of them.






















Here are some of my favorite pictures from our wedding. Russ Dixon was our photographer and he did an amazing job. I love them so much!










































































































Merry Christmas everyone, and good luck on finals those who are in school!

4 comments:

Ronda said...

Cherie- Those really are a mazing. You look fabulous. I hope you are having a good end of semester and ready for you first Christmas together. Ours was a doozy. Love, R

~LB said...

Too Cute! Miss you@@

Ashley said...

I agree, BEAUTIFUL pictures! :)

My finals are tomorrow, thanks for the good luck wishes! I hope the same for you!

Alainarae said...

Cherie, great pics.. but I still don't get your fascination of putting the weirdest shots of Ever all over the internet! lol...