Saturday, January 24, 2009

6 month mark!

Well, Sunday marks our six month anniversary of marriage. I'd just like to say that marriage suits us both very well. We both love being married. It's just so much fun. Even though sometimes there's disagreements or we get on each others nerves, for the most part it's just a party. We went to the temple last night. That was nice to do. Tonight I have a super surprise date planned that Eli is going to love, but since it's a surprise I won't post it now on the off chance that Eli will read this before we go, that's very unlikely though. I'm at work right now and I can't wait until I get off because I made an appointment to get my Christmas massage today at 2:30! That was such a great present from Eli and I just can't wait! It's an hour long too! So, that's about all. We pretty much just go to school and I go to work and don't do much else. Cindy and AJ came over the other day. It's funny because A.J.'s favorite thing to play with at our house is the coasters. He loves coasters. Eli's been having fun playing basketball. He's on an intramural team and he plays on the ward team. He's really good at it. He's also in a soccer class this semester. He really loves to play sports and he's really enjoying the soccer team. The only downside is once he starts exercising a lot his metabolism doubles! So now we double his lunch and dinner because he's just so hungry all the time. What a growing boy!
This week Gary and Karen are leaving to go to Costa Rica for a week, so we get to go over and be Josh's new parents! It will be like I had a sixteen year old baby all of the sudden! He won't be any trouble though, Josh is a good kid. We're excited to go stay at their house for a week. It will be a nice change of pace. I'm looking forward to cooking in a big kitchen that has all the equipment I could use, and Eli likes the access to internet, ESPN, and video games. It will be fun to hang out with Josh too.
Well, that's about all I know. Countdown to the massage is 1 hour and 20 minutes. I know my sisters, especially the pregnant ones, will be jealous. To them I say, too bad. Alaina, I also had Cafe Rio this week, so double whammy!
Love ya!
Cherie

3 comments:

Cindy Feuz said...

Hope it was a good massage. I was wanting Cafe Rio today. I'll have to get some soon.

Ronda said...

You are a super snot!

Kyle said...

When are you going to tell us what you did????
?
ackir