Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ghost Town

Last night Eli and I went with his parents and brother to see a movie. I thought we were going to see Valkyrie, but we ended up seeing the movie "Ghost Town" at the dollar theater. We didn't know anything about it, but the trailer looked good. We ended up actually loving it! It had Ricky Gervais (The original Michael Scott) Greg Kinnear, and Tea Leoni. It was really good! It was very funny and clever, plus it had good character development, a really interesting story, and it was a good family movie. The only problem I had with it was that it said the "f" word twice. I hate that they had to add it to make it a PG-13 movie, other than that it was totally fine. I wouldn't take little kids to see it, but I think adults would really enjoy it. You should all watch it, especially if you have a clearplay dvd player. So, that was fun! Tonight we're having dinner with our friends Emily and Kyle. That will be fun. It's always fun to hang out with them because Kyle and Eli talk about science and Emily and I talk about fun things. Just kidding Kyle and Eli. Science can be fun. So, anyway, that's all I got!

1 comment:

Cindy Feuz said...

They don't believe in God, they believe in science! (Nacho Libre)
It just felt right to say that.
I don't even rememeber a preview for that movie. Sounds good.