Saturday, January 31, 2009

And the surprise was...

Well, I guess I spoke prematurely about our surprise date last week. The real surprise was that there was a lot of studying to do and we couldn't get the tickets I wanted. I was going to take Eli to the Jazz v. Cavaliers game. But, even though we didn't get to do that we still had a very nice night. We went to eat at Brick Oven and had a really fun time there. Eli brought me some beautiful flowers, gerber daisies of the pink persuasion, and it was just fun to spend some time together. My massage was so awesome too! It felt so good, if anyone in Provo needs a massage, go to Every Body Welcome, it's on state st. by the sprint store. You can get an hour massage from an apprentice therapist for $35, which isn't too bad of a price. Eli was so kind to get me an hour with the liscenced therapist. But maybe I'll save up and go again with an apprentice. This week has been really busy for us both. We both had our first tests, Eli's was Organic Chemistry, and mine was in History of Jazz. We're now at his parents house with Josh. It's fun there. Last night Cindy and AJ came over for dinner and a bath. Well, just AJ on the bath. He had a good time though. Today I have to work until 2, then take a test, then go to Deena's baby shower. That will be fun! Then tonight we have stake conference adult session, then maybe we'll all go to Steve and Brooke's to play Mario Cart on the Wii. So, that's that. We hope everyone has a good weekend and I think I'll post some pictures later.
Love ya!
Cherie

1 comment:

Cindy Feuz said...

Does that mean you would bathe me if I need you to? hahaha, just kidding! Thanks for washin' my boy!