Monday, February 9, 2009

25 things

Monique tagged me, so here it goes:

1.  I just read this article right before I got tagged.  Oh, the irony.
2. I have a really hard time getting up early.
3. I love my water aerobics class.
4. I love to run errands.  Grocery shopping is my favorite.
5. I have the worlds biggest sweet tooth thanks to Grandma Tena.
6. I always count steps when I go up them.
7. I love to go up steps two at a time.
8. I have an eclectic music collection: Everything from The Beatles, Sons of the Pioneers, Garth Brooks, The Shins, The White Stripes, and lots in between.  Right now I'm really into Louis Armstrong thanks to my jazz class.
9. I love to peel things: nail polish, sunburned skin, the shiny covers of books.
10. I love babies.
11.  I make really weird noises when I drop things or run into things.
12. I have no coordination, I'm always running into walls and doorframes.
13.  Eli says I have an unnatural ability to always accidently hurt him.  I've poked him in the eye ball, hit his ears, and I always end up finding where he's sore from basketball and soccer.  It's a gift.
14. I've never been over seas.  I want to.
15. Pretty much all of my travels involve visiting someone in my family.
16. I have 16 nieces and nephews, I think...give or take one or two.
17. I just took a teeth whitening survey.
18. I love to take bubble baths.
19. I love to bake and throw parties.
20. I have to go change for water aerobics.
21. I am wearing a dress today because I was late getting up and dresses are easy when you're in a hurry because they're a whole outfit unto themselves.
22. I give A.J. baths a lot.  It's fun.
23. I love our old small freezing apartment.
24. I love to read.
25. I am really ready to graduate.  I have senioritis bad!

That's all.  Enjoy.

2 comments:

Amber :) said...

Jazz class? Do explain... I must have forgotten. I love Jazz (mostly :))!

Alainarae said...

Cruise Ship? Never been over seas, but you have been on the high seas. But without the pirates! :)