Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Birthday

My twenty-third birthday was great! Eli gave me a new set of scriptures! I really needed new ones and the ones he got me are so nice. They're a quad (Bible, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price), dark green with gold edging on the pages. I loved it so much. Eli's mom sent down Gabe with presents from her and Grandma. That was really nice of her to do. She gave me a really nice house plant in a pretty pink pot and they both gave me some birthday money! Thanks so much! We went to dinner at Macaroni Grill with Gary, Karen, Josh, and Gabe. It was so good, I only went there once in high school so it was good to go to again. Friday night was really fun too. A bunch of us went to see Twilight at the dollar theater. Oh man, so lame! But I still loved it because it was so poorly acted and ridiculous. Then even more friends came over for ice cream sundaes. Some people stayed and talked and laughed until 2, it was fun, I haven't done that for a long time. Then Eli and I stayed up until 3 watching Scrubs. On Saturday night I hung out with Cindy while Eli studied. It was a wonderful birthday! Now it's back to school and real life that is no fun at all...well, it is fun, just not the studying and test taking parts. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and for the presents and coming to my party! I loved it all!
Cherie
P.S.
Eli got a 97% on his Organic Chemistry test! He's my tall genius!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yeah. That movie was bad. Really bad. =)

That's an awesome score that Eli got! Great job!

Alainarae said...

you and your critics! :) You guys should have a baby so you can brag about your baby instead of your tall genius! lol..jj good job on marrying your intellectual equal!