Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Class is cancelled!

Lately I've been feeling bogged down with school. There's seven weeks left in the semester and so much to do and I feel like it's just a lot to handle. So, I was so happy this morning when I got to my 9:30 Shakespeare class (on time, might I add) and lo and behold, it was canceled! That just made my day because now I have an extra two hours to study for my French test! How wonderful! And, I was really excited because I got a bunch of new stuff with my birthday money. I got three shirts, a skirt, a pair of shoes, two pairs and earrings, sunglasses, and a headband. It makes me feel good to have new clothes and stuff, I'm sure all the girl readers out there understand. I just like it. So, thank you to everyone who contributed to that little shopping trip. I'm getting very pumped for Cindy to have baby Lars in seventeen days, and for Mom to come out in fifteen/sixteen days. March will be fun. At the end of March, Eli's cousins from Vegas will come up for a few days, they're really fun too. The little boy Michael, he's 8, just loves Eli and wants to play with him all the time. Well, wish me luck on my French test... or you could say it in French, bonne chance!
Au revior!
Cherie

4 comments:

sagebrushandbuttercups said...

bonne chance, dear Cherie!

Alainarae said...

aww, you frenchie! So since you bought yourself a new headband, can I seriosly get that one back? I wore one the other day that in theory it was cute, but not as cute as my one I loaned ya...so maybe as an early present for giving birth to another cute nephew, you could mail it back?!?
And good job on shopping, I'm jealous!

Ronda said...

Cherie- I think it is hilarious that you are taking french now because you have to graduate and without it you can't. I"m pretty sure you had some older sister that warned you it would be tougher once you were out of it for a while. That said, remember I am the one who couldn't handle spanish, so I switched to sign language which I was barely breathing, and finally quit with only one semeste rleft because I found out I would get to learn spanish for free in uruguay. It was a great day to see that foreign language on my mission call. Without it I am not sure I would have graduated. So hang in there, you are almost done. Love, R

Ashley said...

Aren't you done with school after this semester though? I mean, keep your eyes on the prize!