Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekend

Well, it's been a fun and busy past couple of weeks. Eli got a 98% on his Sensation and Perception test. We got to see Mom a lot, she left on Tuesday. She made us cinnamon rolls, SO GOOD! We got to go to the park on Saturday and play with AJ and Lars in the beautiful weather. I had a test today that I think I did well on, and another tonight. Eli's step-mom Karen and his brother Josh are in New York right now for Josh's choir to sing at Carnegie Hall.. I'm so jealous. Eli's Mom and Grandma are coming from Pocatello, as I type, to spend the weekend with us. It will be lots of fun. I'm glad they are able to make it. Lars is adorable and AJ is too. We've got two and half more weeks of classes and then finals. That means about 3 big papers for me, more tests for both of us, and lots of stress and probably junk food, which will just make us feel gross. I cannot tell you how excited I am for this semester to be over. Seriously. That's about all I guess. I hope everyone has a good weekend!!
Cherie

No comments: