Wednesday, April 1, 2009

7 Things

Monique tagged me for this....so here it goes.

7 Things I Can Do
1.Carry a lot of plastic grocery bags full of groceries at the same time.
2. Make my ear squeak.
3. Make good food.
4. Find articles and books at the drop of a hat.
5. Hold babies all day long.
6. Throw a themed party.
7. Drive a stick shift.

7 Things I Cannot Do
1. Get up early consistently. I try, but it never lasts for long.
2. Burp on command.
3. Sew. Every time I try I break the sewing machine.
4. Watch things with spiders. Ewww.
5. touch my toes. That's embarrassing, but I'm working on my flexibility.
6. Understand Organic Chemistry. Eli tells me about it and it goes right over my head.
7. Stop eating the plums they have at costco right now (after I buy them).

7 Things I Say Often
1. "Hi. Can I help you find something?"
2. "No. You decide."
3. "What do you want for dinner?"
4. "How late do you want to study tonight?"
5. "How was your day?"
6. "Do the people who live upstairs have to stomp all the time?"
7. "I love you."

7 Things I Love About Eli (only 7!?!)
1. he is a genius.
2. He's funny.
3. he's handsome and tall.
4. he is way ambitious.
5. He is really kind and good to me.
6. He always encourages me to do what I want to do (and he's never controlling).
7. he's really sweet and romantic.

7 Favorite Foods
1. Kiwi's
2. Grandma's food (which I haven't had in years.)
3. Mom's cinnamon rolls
4. Bruschetta chicken
5. oranges
6. stroganoff
7. Hot homemade bread.

There you go. If you didn't want to read a list like that, I'm sorry. But, you already did, so ha. We're doing well. Eli's mom and grandma were down for the weekend and we had a really good time with them. They were our first guests, and it was a wonderful weekend. Eli had an organic chemistry test this week, we think he did well. Right now we're really busy with tests and end of the semester papers and projects. We only have two more weeks of school and then finals. I have to go register for graduation tomorrow (woohoo!). Annie and Chad and the kids are here, so that's fun, and we get to go to Sunday afternoon session of conference with Annie and Chad, apparetnly because we're the only ones she knows without kids, but we'll take it anyway. We heard that Grandma's surgery went well today, so that's really good. We hope she'll be able to recover with little pain. That's about all. have a good week everyone!
Cherie and Eli

1 comment:

Annie said...

THat's not the only reason we asked you to come with us! We wanted to spend some time with you and get to know Eli better.