Monday, February 2, 2009

Recent Pictures











Here are some pictures from the last while, some I've been meaning to post for a long time. There's my baby AJ after a bath, although he's really big now and not a baby. We've got the lovely Lia Belle and Phoebe when they came out to visit. There's Jacob at the Dinosaur museum, me and Eli in Las Vegas,my Halloween costume, the pumpkins and nativity I made at enrichment with Karen, my new hair cut that has since grown out and I'm getting the bangs trimmed up this week, us on Christmas morning, a high school picture of Eli that I think is so cute, our cousin Mason from Idaho who loves to chew on his feet, and a cake that I made for a friends baby shower. That's all! Enjoy!



5 comments:

Ronda said...

Cherie- I didn't even recognize you with your hair cut. It looks good. Definitely different. I like it.

Cindy Feuz said...

Those are all good pics. Especially the cute boy after his bath!

sagebrushandbuttercups said...

Cherie, fun to see such cute pics! Love your haircut, too. You sure make swell stuff at homemaking, I think you have quite a talent!
Love, Jan

Annie said...

I love your hair cut too. It looks great on you. for a second I thought that cake was an announcement hidden in with random pictures.

Emily said...

What sport was Eli dressed for? CAHUUUTE pictures!!!!