Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sweet Dreams


I had the best dream ever last night! I dreamed that I had our Caroline! She was beautiful and smiled whenever me or Eli would look at her. She had big lips and a lot of beautiful golden brown hair!
I wish this was reality. I know for a fact it was a dream and not true at all because of a few hints from my dream:
1.I was only in labor for 5 minutes.
2.The labor was painless.
3.It was in my moms kitchen...sitting up...in a kitchen chair.
4.She was about the size of a three month old.
Oh well, it was still great. And she was so pretty!
I also had dreams about swimming in the ocean in Alaska and my swimming companions being swallowed by a killer whale and then spit out of its mouth into a window of a huge house carved out of a cliff-side. I have crazy dreams.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

I had tons of dreams about Lily before she was born. She always had lots of curly hair. That sure wasn't true. I'm beginning to wonder if she'll ever have hair. -Emily