Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shark Baby

At least twice I have dreamed of Caroline being born, and both times she is as big as a three-month old, and she has a full set of teeth. This really creeps me out. I've heard that some babies are born with full sets of teeth. Gross. I guess it's nice to miss out on all of the teething problems, but how awful would nursing be? And how weird to hold a tiny newborn and have her smile at you with a whole mouth full of teeth. I guess I'm also just looking forward to her being tiny and sweet. I love love love newborns, and I'm scared I'll miss it. I know that won't happen because I think it would kill me to actually deliver a 3 month-old sized baby. Let's just hope she'll be normal sized an toothless. Maybe I'll have some nicer dreams about her birth.

Thanks to everyone for the comments on my pictures! It sure is nice to get such positive feedback! I have the best friends and family!

2 comments:

Alainarae said...

Had that exact same dream...Except in my dream, I was so delirious from giving birth, that I didn't think it was strange at all that my *newborn* was walking and talking and flashing smiles full of teeth to everyone! But everyone else was afraid, and I didn't care... Don't worry, you will have a tiny, toothless baby!

mk said...

Haha that reminds me of Twilight. So creepy! Don't worry, Caroline with be a toothless beauty. :)