Thursday, February 17, 2011

25


I am going to work longer today than I anticipated. Sadly, I finished my book yesterday and took it back to the library without finding a new one (I didn't have time to go in and peruse the shelves). So, in an effort to do something in between calls, I am going to write a list of 25 things I want to do before I die, in honor of turning 25 soon.

1.Have at least 4 children.
2.Visit the temples in the US (this is going to be difficult because they keep building more temples. I'm not complaining though!)
3.Get Eli through medical school and residency.
4.Learn how to quilt.
5.Build up a huge repertoire of healthy and delicious recipes I can cook at the drop of a hat.
6.This goes along with #5, but get to the point where 65-5% of our daily food is raw.
7.Become a certified Pilates instructor.
8.Travel to every continent.
9.Serve a mission with Eli.
10.Learn how to garden- by this I mean have a successful vegetable garden, and plant beautiful flowers throughout the yard that I can pick all summer and make bouquets.
11.Live close to my sisters.
12.Be able to stay home to raise my kids.
13.Maintain a healthy weight.
14.Build up a big personal library of fiction, non-fiction, and gospel books.
15.Go to one more Neil Diamond Concert so our Caroline can hear him singing her song.
16.Become a master scriptorian.
17.Deliver at least one baby naturally.
18.Go to Disney World.
19.Go on a cruise.
20.Do a triathlon.
21.One day own a nice house, with a large yard where I can plant peach and other fruit trees, a big garden, lots of flowers, and have room for the kids to run around and play.
22.Take an art class that teaches me how to paint.
23.Be as awesome of a grandma as my grandma was.
24.Be someone that others think of a positive and uplifting.
25.Ride an elephant!

That's my list off the top of my head. What is yours?

3 comments:

mk said...

i love this list!! you are so inspiring, cherie. :)

Ashley said...

I love the list :) I'd say your list has a lot of similarities to mine. Although, I'm not that huge of a Neil Diamond fan as you are. You're more like an addict ;) hehe. Did you get the email I sent out about happiness in marriage from Grandma? Let me know if you don't get it. I could post on here I suppose! By the way, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :)

Janae said...

Whoa. A natural birth? I can't even handle the thought of going to the gyno yet. ;) You're quite ambitious, but if you don't want meds one time, you go for it, girl! Congrats on your sweet Caroline!!