Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Promises of Pictures!


So, about a year ago (or longer) I lost the cord to connect our camera to a computer. I'm sure everyone has noticed that I usually don't put pictures on here. Well, today at wal-mart I discovered the best thing! It is a USB port that you put your Memory card. So, I just put 777 pictures on the computer. I'm so glad to find this thing, and it was only $8. So, now I will add some recent pictures and promise to carry my camera around and take pictures and share them frequently. Here are some new ones, in no particular order, Eli as a little baby and that first picture just makes me laugh. Me as a baby, my valentines flowers and meal that Eli made me, belly shots, and valentines cupcakes. I have to go cry right now. Ken Jennings just lost to computer on Jeopardy. That makes me so sick and sad. That stupid computer just was able to buzz in faster than the other players. Not fair. Man v. Machine. The only person to ever beat a machine was John Henry. Duh.













3 comments:

mk said...

that is exactly what i did the morning ethan was born -- i shaved my legs. i wanted to feel like i was well-maintained going to the hospital because i knew i wouldn't be worrying much about it for weeks after. i'm definitely painting my finger AND toenails next time i have a baby. go you!! and i'm excited for your shower! :)

Annie said...

you look so cute!

Kyle said...

As much as I love technology, I was really hoping Kenneth would dominate. It's like our team just lost. Are humans just second place now?